Running a company is a big headache unless you are expert in one. Especially after Covid-19 crisis where all the companies have to work online. It is very difficult to manage the function and process of the company online. Mainly the finance and customer relationship management (CRM).
Not to worry, the task has been sorted for you with the help of their NetSuite ERP. This software comes handy for all those businesses and organisations who are struggling. It will help them to manage the business with the aspects of finance and customers. This software has a lot of features that can make your work an ease. NetSuite ERP can benefit your company and organisation in many ways. But before let us know what is NetSuite ERP?
What is NetSuite ERP?
NetSuite Enterprise Resource Planning (NetSuite ERP) is an online based service tool. NetSuite enables the companies, so that they can manage all their key business related processes in just a single system. Companies use NetSuite for ERP and to manage the inventory, to track all their financial activities. It also manages the e-commerce websites and stores and to maintain the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems.
What is NetSuite ERP software?
As mentioned above, NetSuite is cloud-based enterprise resource planning software which allows its user companies to streamline their business processes.
It also helps its user companies to scale their business for faster growing in the market. NetSuite is an integration and automation process for the key functional areas like revenue management, financial activity management, order placed and order management, inventory management, e-commerce, billings, and most importantly customer relationship management.
Benefits of NetSuite ERP
NetSuite is the only software which delivered its promise by delivering an integrated, intelligent, and a very simple application for all the mid-sized and large-sized businesses. If you are planning to use it, then these are the advantages of NetSuite ERP;
- Reduction in IT costs: It reduces the cost by implementing comprehensive functions. Functions like accounting, reports, finances for your business at each and every stage of the business growth process. This is how NetSuite ERP helps and and allows you to cut the costs in getting the best reports and reducing manual errors
- Improvement in productivity: NetSuite ERP helps the businesses and organizations to optimize their handling costs, accounts, elimination of manual reporting and order management. This will improve the productivity of both company and employees.
- Systems are integrated: NetSuite ERP will help your employees to access the customer data easily and quickly because of all the sub-systems which are integrated in the software. This will save the time for employees in searching the data.
- Mobility: NetSuite ERP’s mobility extends productivity and collaboration beyond the imagination in the workplace. Here the automatic tools will provide the ability to access and upload the important data quickly.
- Financial processes are accelerated: NetSuite ERP’s solution for financial management expedites everyday financial transactions with quick and ease. This cloud integrated platform makes sure that all the financial processes are completely real-time visible and accelerated.
- Customisation: NetSuite ERP provides you a wide range of customization with the help of NetSuite’s Suiteflex. In Suiteflex, the user can set all the modular requirements and preferences as per his requirements. You can also make the navigation through the software easily for all your users.
- Improvement in visibility: All the information should be real-time visible so that there is transparency maintained and also to make the informed decisions. The data can be obtained easily and directly so that the users don’t waste their time in trying and extracting the data.
What is NetSuite Cloud ERP?
NetSuite Cloud ERP is a cloud system based on Software as a Service (SaaS). It allows all its users to have access to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software on the internet.
NetSuite Cloud ERP is used to have less upfront costs for the company. This is mainly because all the computing resources can be taken on lease for a month rather than buying it or maintaining it in the premises. This NetSuite ERP system is great for all the small-sized and mid-sized businesses and organisations.
What does NetSuite ERP cost?
NetSuite ERP costs vary from customer to customer. It depends mainly on the services taken like inclusion of ERP configuration, add-on modules required, length of service contract, and total user count. It costs you around 999 dollars per month and an extra 99 dollar per user for access costs.
This NetSuite ERP license is used as a subscription service model and can be renewed as per the companies requirements. There are a lot of pre bundled vertical editions of the NetSuite ERP available with the variation in costs as per content.
Overall, NetSuite ERP proves to be one of the trusted and prominent systems which can help your company and business. It helps you to grow in one or another way. The features like secured management and customization UI can help the users to ease and excel their work. It will initially help them and the company become more productive. To conclude, if your company belongs to a mid-sized or large business category and are dreaming of taking your company to new heights, then NetSuite ERP is one stop solution for you.
Is NetSuite an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)?
Yes, NetSuite is an ERP and possesses all the required activities that should be there in an ERP.
Get the NetSuite ERP Consultant Services for NetSuite Enterprise Resource Planning. We have the professional team of NetSuite Developer.