The NetSuite SuiteCommerce is a better alternative to choose a cheaper eCommerce store with a limited capability. Choosing a smaller eCommerce store can increase operational cost to a greater extent when a seller is required to choose different vendors for each set of activities, whether, it is a hosting, accounting, inventory management and others.
The scalability is another issue related with a store with limited capabilities that in case of business growth requires expanded use of third party vendors, extensions and customization thus increasing the cost of operations too much in form of licenses and extensions.
NetSuite SuiteCommerce thus answers to all these expansion issues through the medium. SuiteCommerce is NetSuite’s natively integrated eCommerce platform. SuiteCommerce is merely not a eCommerce platform at the same time offers additional financial and commercial services through NetSuite SuiteCommerce.
Benefits of NetSuite SuiteCommerce
The benefits offered by NetSuite SuiteCommerce
- Saving Cost: The integrated platform therefore reduces licenses costs otherwise incurred over using extensions and is the most alternative to point solutions with improved total cost of ownership (TCO). It completely eliminates different pricing structures, and costs vary by vendor.
- A Unified Platform: It integrates eCommerce with other applications like ERP, customer relationship management (CRM), order management and inventory management.
- Innovative Experiences: Unique, personalized and compelling mobile, web and in-store experience that distinct your brand and exceed customer expectations.
- 360 degree Customer Visibility: Offers consistent and personalized cross-channel experiences targeted marketing and superior customer service across all touch points and channels.
- Improved Order Management: Adequately fits to a customer’s expectations to buy, fulfill and return goods anywhere while maximizing profitability.
- Unlimited Expansion: Immediate deployment of sites for multiple business models, channels, brands, countries, currencies and languages, all on the same platform.
- Unified Commerce Platform: A single commerce platform offers natively unified eCommerce, POS, inventory and order management, marketing, merchandising, customer service and financials.
Journey of NetSuite and Its Editions
The initial launch of the NetSuite SuiteCommerce was ascribed to start of NetSuite SiteBuilder that successfully operated around for a year and so. And later counting on the initial success of SiteBuilder launched NetSuite SuiteCommerce advanced is also known as NetSuite SCA.
OVERVIEW OF SITEBUILDER
When the eCommerce market was at its nascent period, it started the NetSuite journey from launching the SiteBuilder in 2003. SiteBuilder, initially, was an eCommerce platform without a backend associated with it and controlled by a FTP through the methods of remote hosting. It had only features of FTP folders and had a basic eCommerce features and other bare necessities. However, due to limitations of SiteBuilder, NetSuite started minimizing its services and concentrated more towards SuiteCommerce and SuiteCommerce Advanced. The NetSuite even has not left out SiteBuilder, completely.
OVERVIEW OF SUITECOMMERCE
NetSuite SuiteCommerce is the most common and popular variant of NetSuite eCommerce platform offered by the cloud ERP company. It is quite convenient to setup and is offered with pre-designed templates and faster drag-and-drop editing features. With ERP functionalities offered at the backend it has an extensive and attractive array of attractive themes for better customization options and features.
Important Characteristics of SuiteCommerce Standard
- For ERP and inventory management services it is natively integrated with NetSuite.
- Provided with extensive title, description, keywords inserting features make the platform SEO friendly.
- Featured with extensive customization features to improve over themes and designs with drag and drop editing capabilities.
- To cater the customers as well as chain of distributor and supplier, the SuiteCommerce platform is enabled with B2B and B2C functionality.
- It is highly skilled and devised for variety of marketing and selling features like Up-sell, Cross-Sell, Social-Sharing, Coupon, Customized Pricing and other marketing features.
- It is intuitively designed for being responsive to fit for all devices and gadget whether mobile phones, iPad and netbooks.
- The suite commerce has its own Built-in CDN (Content Delivery Network) that is equally divided across different cloud servers thus increases website’s loading time many times.
OVERVIEW NETSUITE SUITECOMMERCE ADVANCED
The extended enterprise and advanced edition of SuiteCommerce is known to be as SuitCommerce Advanced (SCA). The SCA is a fully featured solution that offers features and facilities like robust eCommerce platforms like Magento and others. The SCA has enterprise level features in terms of scalability and flexibility. The eCommerce platform offers full access to the developers to the code to carry out the customization in their platform for better and unique experience for shoppers. It is an omni-solution that offers a seller a better customized marketing experience right from the first interaction with the brand and across entire customer cycle.
Distinct Features of NetSuite SuiteCommerce Advanced
- It is integrated natively with NetSuite, therefore, offering convenience and ease to a seller to avail all the services like customization, ERP, accounting and inventory management from a single point and place.
- It offers a complete access of code to the developers; therefore, they could make changes accordingly into accustoming to the market changes and customer demands.
- Designed with single-page architecture and customization for a better content delivery through different cloud server for a faster performance of the website.
- SEO friendly while offering integrations with online marketing tools like Google analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Highly responsive to work on any mobile and gadget platform
- Offer support and customization for various languages, currencies, taxes, international shipping prices, and customs documentation.
Therefore, in the present market environment, where, the customer is mobile driven it becomes very necessary for a seller to have an eCommerce platform like SuiteCommerce to generate business and grow.
If you have a NetSuite SuiteCommerce implementation project that you would like to discuss, connect SuiteCommerce developers.